Digital time/astronomical switch
KNX electronic digital switch for the management of electrical loads. It allows the time
programming (daily, weekly, monthly or yearly) or astronomical. It allows to control 9 different channels on the KNX bus; the programming of channel 1 is also replicated on the on-board relay . Each channel can be associated with a different programming (time or astronomical).
It is possible to connect the EK-GPS-1 module (to be ordered separately), which allows the exact acquisition of time, date and geographical location through the GPS satellite
system, ensuring maximum accuracy over time (the time is synchronized every 30 minutes).
The cover on the instrument allows the replacement of the backup battery once discharged. Mounting in distribution board on EN 60715 rail (3 modular units, each 18 mm). To be used in KNX installations for home and building automation.
FUNCTIONS / CHARACTERISTICS
• Time programming (daily, weekly, monthly or yearly) or astronomical programming
• Available programs: on/off, on pulse, off pulse, on holiday, off holiday, random, night
• Independent channels to control 9 loads (the behaviour of 1 channel is replied on the relay on board)
• Maximum number of storable programs: 450 (900 events) allocable on 9 channels
• Possibility to automatically capture date, time and geographical position connecting the
• Relays manual ovverride (temporary or permanent)
• Possibility to copy the programs of a channel on other channels
• Menu in five languages: Italian, English, Spanish, German, French
• Automatic time update (DST)
• Keyboard lock with password
• Backup battery (CR 14250 type) replaceable without removing the device
CONFIGURATION AND COMMISSIONING
A detailed description of the parameters can be found in the application manual of the device.
Configuration and commissioning require ETS4 or later versions. ETS application program:
APEKTM1TP##.knxprod (## = release). Available languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish