Multisensor T - R.H. - CO2 eq.
KNX bus device for detection of temperature, relative humidity and CO2 equivalent concentration values of the air mass. Temperature regulator function for a room or zone, function of thresholds for relative humidity and CO2 concentration regulator. Frontal LEDs for indication if the device is in heating, cooling, dehumidification or CO2 threshold mode. Mounting on round or square wall box. Powered by the bus line. Terminal block for bus, screws and mounting support included in the delivery.
Versions to be completed with a square frame of the series form or flank:
'NF (No Frame) versions:
EK-ET2-TP-NF (black side profile)
EK-ET2-TP-NFW (white side profile)
The device has to be completed with a square plate EK-PQS-... (to be ordered separately).
The device may be also installed in combination with:
- a pushbutton of the 71 series and completed with a 2-fold plate EK-P2S-... and a 2-fold form or 2-fold flank frame;
- a flush-mounted insert with standard 55x55 mm modularity and completed with a 2-fold plate EK-P2G-... and a 2-fold form or 2-fold flank frame.
Plate and frame have to be ordered separately.
FUNCTIONS / CHARACTERISTICS
• Integrated temperature and relative humidity sensors
• Integrated VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) sensor with output signal for CO2 equivalent
• Room thermostat function
• Threshold regulator function for relative humidity and CO2
• LEDs for heating, cooling, dehumidification or CO2 threshold mode indication
CONFIGURATION AND COMMISSIONING
A detailed description of the parameters can be found in the application manual of the device. Configuration and commissioning require ETS4 2.0 or later versions. ETS application program: APEKET2TP##.knxprod (## = release). Available languages: English, French, German, Italian