Room temperature controller 71 series
KNX room temperature controller. To be used in KNX installations for home and building automation. Measuring of temperature through integrated sensor. User interface with backlighted LCD and four capacitive pushbuttons. Mounting on round or square wall box. Powered by the bus line. Terminal block for bus, screws and mounting support included in the delivery.
Versions to be completed with a square frame of the series form or flank:
'NF (No Frame) versions:
EK-E72-TP-NF (black side profile)
EK-E72-TP-NFW (white side profile)
The device has to be completed with a square plate EK-PQS-... (to be ordered separately).
The device may be also installed in combination with:
- a pushbutton of the 71 series and completed with a 2-fold plate EK-P2S-... and a 2-fold form or 2-fold flank frame;
- a flush-mounted insert with standard 55x55 mm modularity and completed with a 2-fold plate EK-P2G-... and a 2-fold form or 2-fold flank frame.
Plate and frame have to be ordered separately.
FUNCTIONS / CHARACTERISTICS
• Measurement of temperature with integrated sensor with the possibility of sending the value on the bus
• 2 points (ON / OFF) or proportional (PWM or continuous) room temperature regulation
• Heating and cooling modes with the possibility of switching locally or via bus
• Operating modes: comfort, standby, economy and building protection with separate setpoints for heating and cooling
• Automatic switching of the operating mode depending on presence or opening windows
• Weighted average of the two temperature values
• Display of temperature (measured, setpoint, external in °C or °F), alarms and errors (with alphanumeric coding)
• Reporting the opening of windows
CONFIGURATION AND COMMISSIONING
A detailed description of the parameters can be found in the application manual of the device. Configuration and commissioning require ETS4 or later versions. ETS application program: APEKE72TP##.knxprod (## = release). Available languages: English, French, German, Italian