Configurable logical module LM2
This module performs logic and data processing functions on data exchanged on the KNX bus.
The device is powered by the KNX bus line with a SELV voltage 30 Vdc and does not require auxiliary power. Mounting in wall box or on 35 mm rail (EN 60715) with the support EK-SMG-35 included in the delivery. To be used in KNX installations for home and building automation.
FUNCTIONS / CHARACTERISTICS
The device implements independent blocks of the below listed types:
- Logic: Combines a number of boolean inputs according to logic operations.
- Arithmetic / Math: Performs mathematical computations on one or more input values.
- Range: Performs a scaling of the input value to a different range of values, or a boundary limit.
- Mapping: Translates a set of input values (up to 8 points) to a different set of output values. Conversion: Converts a KNX communication object to another one with a different KNX data type (DPT).
- Timer: Implements a one-shot (monostable) or free-running (astable) timer, with configurable on- and off-delay times.
- Compare: Returns the result of a comparison (equal, larger, smaller etc.) between two input values.
- Multiplexer: Copies the value of one input object to either 1 of N output objects, or to all objects selected in the output set.
Each function can be configured in different ways by means of parameters in the ETS application.
There are several independent instances available for each type of block, therefore the device can be used to fulfill many requirements or to solve a large number of contingencies in the same installation.
An additional terminal block allows the connection of up to 4 dry contacts for simple external inputs.
CONFIGURATION AND COMMISSIONING
A detailed description of the parameters can be found in the application manual of the device. Configuration and commissioning require ETS4 2.0 or later versions. ETS application program: APEKLM2TP##.knxprod (## = release). Available languages: English, French, German, Italian