Card programmer with RFID technology for access control with KNX communication. Equipped with a bistable relay (4A@24Vac/dc) and an input for potential-free contacts. Mounting in round flush-mounted box. Power supply via KNX bus and 12-24 Vac/dc auxiliary power supply required.
FUNCTIONS / CHARACTERISTICS
- Programming of the cards via KNX TP bus (twisted pair) and ekinex accédo software, dedicated to the management of accommodation and hospitality facilities (hotels, residences, guest houses or bed&breakfast).
- Possibility of programming the card according to different user profiles: guest of the accommodation facility, service staff and passpartout
- For the guest is managed the reservation and the check-in/check-out operation.
- For the service staff it is possible to activate the card according to time bands
- Notification of events to supervisory system with memory buffer
CONFIGURATION AND COMMISSIONING
The ekinex accédo software is required for programming the cards.