Card holder with RFID technology for presence detection with KNX bus communication. Equipped with a bistable relay (4A@24Vac/dc) and an input for potential-free contacts. Front white signaling LED. Mounting in round flush-mounted box.
To be completed with:
- Plate with 45x45 mm window (plastic, aluminium or fenix NTM®)
- Optional frame from Form, Flank and NF' series (plastic or aluminium)
- Auxiliary power supply 12-24 Vac/dc
The reader can be used in combination with smart-cards:
- EK-TCE-10: white colour, black UV printing of the ekinex logo, supplied in a pack of 10 cards.
- EK-TCC-10: white colour, customized UV printing with the logo of customer's receptive structure, supplied in pack of 10 cards.
FUNCTIONS / CHARACTERISTICS
- Presence detection and communication to the supervision system via KNX TP bus (twisted pair).
- Enabling of the presence after putting the card in the front holder
- Management of the guest of the accommodation facility based on the booking and the check-in/check-out period; management of service users based on time slots and passpartouts
- Programmable output based on card validation or as a simple actuator that can be activated by KNX telegrams. Delay to card extraction configurable for courtesy light management
- Binary input available for connection of a conventional button (with switching, dimming or roller shutter/awning function) or a signalling contact (e.g. window opening)
- White LED placed on the front side of the device: flashing when the card is not inserted in the holder, off when the card is inserted; possibility to control the LED via KNX bus telegrams
- Notification of presence events detected to supervisory system with memory buffer
CONFIGURATION AND COMMISSIONING
The ekinex accédo software, dedicated to the management of accommodation and hospitality facilities (hotels, residences, guest houses or bed&breakfasts), is required for the programming of access control functions and card programming.