1. DATA CONTROLLER
The Company EKINEX S.p.A is the processing controller of its customers’ data.Contact details are the followings: email@example.com
2. DATA PROCESSING PURPOSE
In accordance with the current processing and protection legislation about personal data, and without any specific consent of the data subject, the Controller will process and handle all data for the following purposes:
a) Fulfilment of contractual obligations
b) Fulfilment of regulatory requirements, of tax and fiscal provisions concerning the business activity performance, of any obligations related to administrative and accounting management, and of any further instructions received from competent authorities empowered by National Law.
The legal basis for the data processing purposes, as above, are the Art. (6.1b), (6.1c) of the Regulation.
The data provision for the above purposes is optional; but in the event of non-provision or non-submission of the necessary data the above mentioned Company will be unable to enter into and/or to perform a contract and to provide the requested services.
3. DATA PROCESSING MODE
With regard to the above purposes, the data processing is done manually and/or through informatics and telematics devices, with methods closely linked to the above purposes, appropriated to preserve the confidential nature of the data itself and in compliance with the obligations laid down by the Regulation.
The data processing will be based on the principles of lawfulness, propriety and relevance, as required by the legislation on data protection.
A formally designated and properly trained Staff will take charge of the data processing.
If the Data Controller would intend to process the personal data for purposes other than those referred here above, he provides details about the different purpose and any relevant further info to the data subject, before processing the data itself.
4. CATEGORIES AND TYPES OF DATA
Data processed by the Data Controller are common data, collected for the purpose to sing a contract/agreement with the Customer and/or personal data, included in the following categories:
- Business, financial and insurance activities;
- Bank details;
- Social security number and tax identification code;
- Visitors data and customers data of the corporate web site www.ekinex.com
- E-mail address;
- Name, address and/or any other identification detail;
Data processed by the Data Controller could also be footage from authorized cameras in accordance with the existing legislation.
5. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The data provided will be stored for 10 years, in accordance with fiscal and private legislations.
6. DATA SUBJECT’s RIGHT
The data Subject:
- Has the right to request access to his own personal data to the data Controller. He has the right to request the personal data rectification and/or deletion and/or to limit their process. The Data Protection Directive also gives to the data subjects the right to object the processing of data related to them, and the right to data portability.
- If he had given the consent for specific purposes, he may withdraw that consent at any time, without prejudice to the process lawfulness, based on the consent before the withdrawal.
- Has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.